Bring your bolt action rifle and plenty of ammo.
We recommend a .300 win mag. But a .308win and bigger will work.
We do not allow AR style rifles on this ranch.
We do not supply or rent fishing gear.
Included in your hunt:
- Lodging- private bedrooms with private bathrooms.
- 3 meals per day
- Hunting guide and a 4 wheel drive UTV
- Gutting, skinning and deboning meat if needed for travel.
- stocked fishing tanks
- rifle range with steel targets out to 300 Yards
- Blinds and feeder
- washer and dryer in lodge
- taxidermy work
- meat processing
- We can arrange pick up from the ranch for taxidermy and processing. You can pick up or ship from processor.
- Tip for guide and kitchen staff. Industry standard is 10% of the bill.
What to bring:
- Rifle and ammo
- Valid Texas hunting license (available online)
- Hunting boots
- Any special snacks or drinks, all meals and non alcoholic beverages included. Any dietary needs should be addressed at booking to better accommodate you.
- Fishing gear: rods and reels, lures/bait
- BYOB, liquor store 6 miles from ranch
- No pets allowed